Wealthfront will publish a list of uprising private companies annually. Go to the companies' official sites and find either "career" or "jobs" page, and apply from there.
- CrunchBase: find out fundings and other info about a startup company.
- Glassdoor: company reviews, salaries, and job interview experiences.
- Indeed Salaries: another source to check out salaries.
- company’s blog
- finance report(public companies)
- Follow some tech news like TechCrunch
- Compile a list of companies that you are interested in, and more info that you may care, like location, stock trend, etc.