Python Challenge - Solutions
If you haven't heard "The Python Challenge", check it out now! I can wait.
Before you flip to the next page, be careful that this eBook contains solutions to ALL the challenges, which may spoil your journey. If you do not care about winning or losing, if you have no intention to brag about your "achievements" by cheating with these solutions, but simply want to learn Python in a fun and addictive way, feel free to move forward.
This eBook provides "just enough" knowledge for solving each challenge. To learn more about Python, try these resources:
- The Official Documentation: not always friendly for beginners, but it should be treated as the single source of truth.
- Python Note: learning python and taking notes alone the way. Hope it could help you as well.
- Books: books can be slightly outdated, however they may provide better entry level tutorials, or dig deeper in a specific topic
- Basics: Learning Python
- More Advanced: Effective Python
- Machine Learning: Python Machine Learning
- Data Analysis: Python for Data Analysis
- Hacking: Black Hat Python
- Web Scraping: Web Scraping with Python