- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
$ npm install react-adsense
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxx" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js" ></script>
import AdSense from 'react-adsense'; <AdSense.Google client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxx" slot="xxxxxx" />;
- Carbon: A premium, invite-only ad network
- Facebook Audience Network
- Direct Ad: Directly contact the business to place ad on your website. So there's no cut from the ad network
- AdThrive: optimize your ad income.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
Affiliate Marketing pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. You don’t earn anything for clicks or impressions. Only get paid for a sale or a user registration.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work
- sign up for an advertiser’s affiliate program
- get an affiliate link (a special URL so the advertiser can track the referral source).
- embed the affiliate links to your site
- a visitor clicks on the affiliate link, and hop to advertiser’s website.
- a cookie is added to the visitor's browser.
- the visitor makes a transaction(a sale) or perform some actions like registration(a lead)
- the advertiser associate the sale to your account via cookie's info
- commissions are paid out, may on a monthly basis
Affiliate Networks / Programs
- Gumroad: not only eBooks, but any other digital assets.
- Amazon Kindle Direct: publish your eBooks as Kindle books. Think about the broad audience you can reach by it.