Webmaster And Analytics
Visitor and Search Query Stats
Want to know how many visitors are viewing your content? Or which queries are the most frequently searched? Sign up the webmaster and analytics tools from major search engines:
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster
Note: New or young domains may be penalized by google's ranking algorithm, and it may take 6 months to achieve a good rank. This is called Google Sandbox
Speed And Mobile Friendly
What to Track
- Visitors, Visits and Page Views for all the pages. This will help you identify which pages are really important
- Visit Type: first time visitors vs repeat visitors, etc.
- Sources of entry to the website. This will help you understand how much traffic is coming from Natural Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Bookmarked, etc.
- Entry Rate, Exit Rate, Bounce Rate and Avg Time Spent for every page. This will help you understand which pages have the highest drop off and then we can try to understand what might be causing that drop off.
- Path Analysis. Get next page flow and previous page flow for all the pages. This will help you identify if people are taking desired action on a certain page.
- How many visitors are clicking on the action(Buy/Subscript/Donate) button?
- How many are filling the information?
- How many are completing the action?
- Click Map Analysis. A complete map of where are visitors clicking on the page
- Scroll Depth Analysis: Till what extent are visitors scrolling down the page.
- Keyword Analysis: What are visitors typing in search engines to come to you website.
CloudFlare Page Rules
- Forwarding URL
- 301 Permanent Redirect
- Always Use HTTPS
Web Traffic Monitoring
alexa tracking by browser plugin, certified by code google analytics: by code