Last Updated: 2021-12-26
- swipe down: notifications
- swipe up: controls
- swipe left / right: switch between the added watch faces
- single click: show the recent or favorite app
- double click: reveal the cards saved in Apple Wallet.
- hold: power button, Medical ID, and Emergency SOS.
- scroll through lists and zoom in/out on certain elements
- single click:
- if you are on the main screen: show you the installed apps.
- if you are inside an app: back to the main screen
- double click: go to the most recently used app
An electrocardiogram (also called an ECG or EKG) is a test that records the timing and strength of the electrical signals that make the heart beat.