Flux vs Redux
- Flux: created by Facebook and used internally; to manage application states; works well with React.
- Redux: an open-source library following Flux's pattern but made some important changes.
- Flux: multiple stores per application; each store is a singleton object.
- Redux: single store, single source of truth, all the state of the application in one object and its called the state tree, separated into data domains internally.
- Flux has a single dispatcher and all actions have to pass through that dispatcher. It’s a singleton object. A Flux application cannot have multiple dispatchers.
- Redux has no dispatcher entity. Instead, the store has the dispatching process baked in.